Financial Planner – Bury St Edmunds
The role of Financial Planner has recently become available due to the continued expansion of the Financial Planning team. We are a dynamic and organically expanding firm with big ambitions, this opportunity would suit an individual who would like to join us on this journey.
Responsibilities of the Financial Planner:
- Create, develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Effectively handle client enquiries and identify opportunities to grow your client bank and introducer network. Full administrative support will be provided in the form of a back office team of experienced paraplanners, administrators and compliance.
- You will also travel to our other sites in addition to the usual local and occasional national travel to meet clients.The candidate should be experienced in delivering face to face Financial Planning advice and be able to hit the ground running. We are looking for the following attributes:
Skills & experience required for Financial Planner role:
- Minimum Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Ideally Level 6 Chartered Status holding a Level 6 Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
- Experience with Pension Transfers holding a relevant qualification of G60 / AF3 / AF7 highly desirable
- Organised with good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- UK drivers licence
What Brancaster House can offer the successful Financial Planner:
- An excellent remuneration package including company pension scheme, mileage allowance, 31 days holiday (pro rata for 2019) plus holiday loyalty scheme. We also offer a prime office location, regular social and team building events and impromptu performance awards.