Trainee Financial Planner – Norwich
The role of a trainee Financial Planner has recently become available due to the continued expansion of the Financial Planning team. We are a dynamic and organically expanding firm with big ambitions, this opportunity would suit an individual who would like to join us on this journey.
Responsibilities of the Financial Planner:
- Working closely with a Financial Planner to create, develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Effectively handle client enquiries and identify opportunities to grow your client bank and introducer network. Full administrative support will be provided in the form of a back office team of experienced paraplanners, administrators and compliance.
- You will also travel to our other sites in addition to the usual local and occasional national travel to meet clients.
Skills & experience required for Financial Planner role:
The role would be suited to a candidate who is currently in a paraplanning role and making next step in career into a Financial Planner role. We are looking for the following attributes:
- Semi-qualified person who is on the way to achieving the CII/PFS Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (or equivalent.) Provided candidates are well on way to being qualified to Level 4, we are happy to consider candidates with no previous advisory experience.
- Previous paraplanning or similar financial services experience
- Organised with good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- UK driving licence
What Brancaster House can offer the successful Financial Planner:
Excellent training & mentoring as well as a competitive remuneration package + company pension scheme, mileage allowance, 31 days holiday (pro rata for 2017) plus holiday loyalty scheme.