Financial Planner – Norwich
The role of Financial Planner has recently become available due to the continued expansion of the Financial Planning team. We are a dynamic and organically expanding firm with big ambitions, this opportunity would suit an individual who would like to join us on this journey.
Responsibilities of the Financial Planner:
- Create, develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Effectively handle client enquiries and identify opportunities to grow your client bank and introducer network. Full administrative support will be provided in the form of a back office team of experienced paraplanners, administrators and compliance.
- You will also travel to our other sites in addition to the usual local and occasional national travel to meet clients.
Skills & experience required for Financial Planner role:
The candidate should be experienced in delivering face to face Financial Planning advice and be able to hit the ground running. We are looking for the following attributes:
- Minimum Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Ideally Level 6 Chartered Status holding a Level 6 Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
- Experience with Pension Transfers holding a relevant qualification of G60 / AF3 highly desirable
- Organised with good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- UK drivers licence
What Brancaster House can offer the successful Financial Planner:
An excellent remuneration package including company pension scheme, mileage allowance, 31 days holiday (pro rata for 2018) plus holiday loyalty scheme.