Technical Analyst (Paraplanner) – Norwich
The role of a Technical Analyst has recently become available due to the continued expansion of the Operations team. We are a dynamic and organically expanding firm with big ambitions, this opportunity would suit an individual who would like to join us on this journey.
Responsibilities of the Technical Analyst:
- Drafting suitability reports for new business
- Ongoing suitability assessment and report
- Investment / Fund Research
- Investment Analysis
- Communicating with Clients and answering technical queries
- Withdrawal / Bed & ISA suitability reports
- Webinars/Seminars as required
- Cashflow modelling
- Rebalancing portfolios and associated tasks
- Pension switching analysis
- Preparing implementation packs
- Tax wrapper analysis
Skills & experience required for the Technical Analyst role:
Training will be given but the following are highly desirable:
- Good standard of education particularly in Maths and English.
- Previous success and experience in a Technical Analyst / Paraplanning role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical skills
- Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent or well on the way to achieving Diploma
What Brancaster House can offer the successful Technical Analyst:
A competitive remuneration package including company pension scheme plus holiday loyalty scheme. We also offer a prime city centre location, regular social and team building events and impromptu performance awards.